Darkness Bound {Private: Kozan and Kinta}

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Darkness Bound {Private: Kozan and Kinta}

Post by Kinta Sarrai on Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:17 pm

She purred in delight, a low rumbling that started in her chest but seemed to vibrate downward to where they were joined, virtually at the hip. Her breathing was erratic, harsher and still somehow managed to be soft as she breathed against his ear. To be such a strong and capable Assassin, reduced to a quivering mess of pleasure was a complete contrast. This position and the way they held each other was vastly more intimate. It was almost as if she could feel his pleasure and he hers. Each thrust of their hips continued to remain slow and steady, neither in a rush to seek their finish line.

Kinta bit lightly at Kozan's ear, dragging her canines down along the side of his neck where her tongue teased the growing throb of his pulse beating beneath the skin. The tip of her tongue traced the edge of a still slightly fresh wound and dipped into the torn flesh as the palms of her hands slid up along his hips to follow the length of his spine. Expert fingers digging into tissue and muscle to massage away any tension. They continued to move slowly up between his shoulders to the back of his neck. It was there that the nails of her left hand found purchase and dug into the skin as her right hand tangled in his hair and pulled him back. The swiftness of the change in direction enabled her to pin him beneath her without so much as putting any distance between their joined bodies.

For a moment, she simply stopped as she straddled him, enjoying the feel of him buried deep inside of her as he could possible go. Her tongue continued to probe the wound at the curve of his shoulder as her body finally moved, shifting upward oh so slowly. The tightness of her enveloped him as she slid up the length of his erection until he very nearly slid out. Then without warning, she embraced him again in a single fast and unexpected shift of her hips that possibly left them both breathless.

Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Kinta Sarrai
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Female 95

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozan Saad on Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:39 pm

This final sudden act once more quickened his pulse, and the feel of it caused him to submit to the force behind it, his own hips rolling down some.  It was also the turning point, as he quite simply embraced her and leaned forward, putting her onto her back.  He did little else to alter the situation, though.  He enjoyed it far too much, the eased pace matched with the forceful, if not violent, passionate movement.  Grinding.  

And this was the exact pace he continued with now atop of her.  One thing he did change was the motion, and was now dropping his hips far lower and then rolling them up as he reached the pinnacle of the push.  He was still hitting the end of her, just and simply had much more control over how.  And as he was doing it now, he buried into her downward, and brushed upward against where he could go no further.  The stroke of her across the tip of him was almost too much, and he shook subtly at his elbows each time, accompanied with soft groans and growls of pleasure.

He slowed nearly to a stop briefly as he repositioned his knees beneath her thighs so he could proceed while sitting up more, and resumed when he had pushed himself up from the bed and into a kneeling position. He immediately leaned backward slightly to maintain balance, which also angled his member so that it would heavily drag on the top of her sheath every time he withdrew to thrust again.

His hands caressed her thighs by her knees before running up them to her stomach.  He curled his fingers over and lightly drug the backs of each claw up from her waist, not attempting anything fancy, just 8 steady and straight fine cuts.  They only but faintly bled, and the tiny drops that appeared did not even run down her skin, simply blossomed into small dots, and adorned her torso like tiny red jewels.  He relieved pressure completely before he reached each of her supple breasts and flipped his hands over, palms of his fingertips gracefully gliding up the full and firm curvature of each.

He, as she had before him, slowed to a halt that lasted several seconds, wherein which time he was absolutely as deep within her as he could be.  Leaned back as he was and stopped, there was a great deal of tension, and he could feel everything.  Her heartbeat and his, each breath she took, and how shaky it was, as well as his own. And with the passing of each breath, the subtle movements, each of which were so delicately wonderful and sensitive to every single centimeter of his length and girth.

Even just looking down at her body before him sent all new and different kinds of chills through him.  She was bloody with fresh and dried, giving her a vast array of multi-tones of red, and pale beneath that.  He could almost see the waves of pleasure she was experiencing, and could certainly feel it as clear and real as his own, with every movement, every quiver of her gorgeous shape.  Yes, just looking at her lying there, unable to exactly see where he began or ended within her excited him in a truly unique way.

After the trance of admiring and appreciating his mate and their consummation of passion, he returned to the same deep rolling of his hips, all the while staring down at her, piercing the all-encompassing darkness of her eyes.

Nu nulis j'us, Kinta.

Kozan Saad
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Male 45

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinta Sarrai on Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:18 pm

Their subtle battle for dominance between them was both amusing and arousing. They were both dominant, aggressive personalities and it showed in their clash of carnal pleasures. She was highly amused when he turned the tables and had her on her back again. With a subtle growl, she bit his lip, drawing blood to the surface and into her mouth. Now it was becoming a test of wills, to see who would win the struggle for control. Kinta intentionally used the muscles in her core, purposely clenching tightly around him. It was something she could do of her own will and on command, though she had not known until that moment she was capable of such things.

Would he retaliate by pinning her wrists? Flip her over onto her stomach and proceed to take her from behind? The possibilities were there, it was just a matter of finding out which one of them would come out the victor. Kinta locked her legs around his waistm hooking her ankles together at the small of his back. As her hands moved along his arms, her hands reversed, gaining leverage on Kozan's upper arms and with a practiced shift of her hips, she rolled them both so that he was beneath her again.

"Mine." She growled softly, trailing the tip of her tongue over his chin where a rivulet of blood had trickled. She flicked it briefly against the split in his lower lip before claiming his mouth in a possessive kiss. Her hips shifted, rolling in a slow and sensual circular motion.

The Force shall free me.

Kinta Sarrai
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Female 95

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozan Saad on Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:31 pm

His blood boiled red hot as she rolled him over with expert skill and without giving him nearly enough time to do anything about it, but not with anger.  It was passion.  Sweat was beading across his chest and forehead, and the reason was obvious. His whole body was moving in perfect synchronicity with each roll of Kinta's hips, pleasure coursed through his very veins, washed over him with every pull of her tensed flesh around his. When she proclaimed her domination of him verbally it caused a sly and wicked smile curl upon his lips.

He gradually began rolling his hips lower and lower, withdrawing himself from inside of her a little more each time she rose.  Before long, it was only just past the tip, and he lifted his left leg up to the middle of her back, bent so that his shin was horizontal.  He very nearly exhaled a small laugh and hooked the tip of his foot into her left arm pit and quickly straightened his leg and pulled down while he pulled himself all the way out.

She rolled backward off of him and as her shoulder touched the mattress, he pulled his foot back and got up into a crouch.  Next he pushed her over so that she would roll over stomach down, and instead of actually letting her roll, he grabbed her ankle in his right hand while he supported her up by her side with his left and spun her around.  Her knees hadn't even touched the sheet before he moved his hands quickly, burying his claws into the sides of her hips and pulling her back to him.  Through quick positioning and use of his abdominal muscles, he aimed true and escaped the cold of the sphere back into the slick and hot embrace of her body once again.

He didn't see the point in half-measures, and as soon as he hit the end of her at full depth, he scooped both of his knees between her thighs and slid his hands up the sides of her body. His palms slid around to her back and up her shoulders, and immediately down her arms and grabbed both of her wrists and pulled them in against each of her breasts and lifted her up parallel to him.

His lips curled back from his teeth in a wide grin that she wouldn't see, drawing close to her right ear where his breath made the hairs on her neck stand up and broke out her skin in goosebumps.

"Manossssii"  The whispered hiss of the word meaning 'Mine' in Sith in her ear, drawing out the 's' sound as the brushes his lower lip against her ear lobe.

Each thrust was anything but in this position, and much more like a grinding movement.  Gravity pulled her so fully onto him that when he moved his hips, the length and girth of him more was gyrating slowly, and hardly any length came out at any point.  His nose nuzzled  against the back of her neck firmly just before he clamped down his teeth on the back of her shoulder.

Small streams of blood slowly emerged and spilled down from the corners of his mouth as he tenderly sucked and licked upon the broken flesh that still clung tightly to his teeth piercing it.  He could feel her body tremble in his mouth, through his teeth as easily as he could from the way she tightly embraced his length.  His grip on her was reasonably tight, and was using how he held her arms to keep her pulled against him where he could continually grind the tip of his member against the end of her.

Kozan Saad
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Male 45

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinta Sarrai on Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:44 pm

If she wanted to be honest with herself, she hadn't really wanted to win their struggle for dominance. In a way, this was what she wanted, where she wanted him. How she wanted him. Possessive, aggressive, claiming what was his. She let out a shuddering laugh that turned into a moan as the tip of his nose brushed across the back of her neck. A sensitive spot if there ever was one. It caused her to visibly shudder, even with his arms holding her against him. Her laughter turned into an audible cry of pleasure when his teeth sank into her shoulder and her body clamped even tighter around him. Between on gyrating motion of his hips and the next, she shattered, a rush of warmpth trailing down the inside of her thigh as she came apart.

It was the combination of being restrained by him, of feeling his teeth sink into her shoulder. It was the powerful motion of his hips that lit her nerve endings ablaze with desire, and though her release rocketed through her like an intense tidal wave, Kozan still showed no sign of stopping. Kinta was quite literally helpless to stop him even if she wanted him to, which she didn't. It was evident in the way her hips tried to shift back against him, moving instinctively to the pace he had now set. If this continued, neither one of them would be leaving the bed anytime soon. Come to think of it, they still had a long trip ahead of them...

She could already feel another climax following directly behind the first. If he angled his hips just right, he would undoubtedly send her spiraling over the edge agian. It was as if his body read hers, knew what it needed because he did just that, angle himself in such a way that it didn't just spill her over the edge, it shoved her head first over the cliff. She screamed, attempting to free her arms to claw at something, anything she could get within reach of.

The Force shall free me.

Kinta Sarrai
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Female 95

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozan Saad on Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:00 pm

Her first climax had pushed Saad quite further along, but the second nearly finished him off.  His breath already shook in suppressed but still very heavy moans as he tried to control himself, to focus away his nearing end as she tightened and tensed around him.  He calmed it down successfully when she began to struggle to get her hands free, which he did not allow.

As he refused to falter upon continuing, so too did she continue to try to struggle free of his grip.  He finally decided to put an end to it by crossing her arms low and dragging her seeking hands up to her own breasts.  He quickly brought his own hands up to hers, interlacing his fingers over hers to keep her restrained that way even has he quickened the pace to now actual thrusts.

With each motion, he pushed her away and pulled her back at the same time, just as before, but the amount of force is what changed.  She now bounced up and down in his lap, truly only kept in place by how tightly he clutched her hands against her breasts and thereby her against him.  The tip of him and the end of her rapped against one another in a faster stroking motion, but still very little actual distance was covered.

Her body tensed and writhed against him, both to meet him and to retreat from the ever-increasing pleasure that Kozan steadily kept supplying with what seemed eternal vigor.  This was not the case though, as the more she now struggled, the more she tensed and clamped around his already very sensitive member as well as moved within the act, and it was quickly forcing him to his end.

His entire body nearly gave up on him all at once as his climax came, and his claws punctured deeper into each of her breasts, releasing a fresh wave of warm blood trickling down each of his fingertips.  She trembled around him as he released within her and he felt another wave of wet heat spill down his shaft.  He released some of the pressure with which he clung her gorgeous body against his and he simply held her loosely that way, still buried as far as possible, his heart beat pulsing within her and his hot breath on the wound he had only just removed his teeth from.

Kozan Saad
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Male 45

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinta Sarrai on Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:40 pm

"J'us aras manosi ir nu sua tu'iea." You are mine and I am yours Each r seemed to seductively roll off of her tongue, each s a caress of air that passed her lips even when her breathing was faintly labored. She could feel the warm trickle of fresh blood as it slid down from her breasts and over her abdomen where it continued to slide lower. It painted a path of crimson like a macabre trail to where they were still joined. With a twist of her wrist, she freed her right hand and took his in her grasp. She placed his palm against her abdomen and slid it down over the trail of blood to where it slid between her legs. She guided his fingers to the heat between her lower lips, her body jerking automatically at the contact against her sensitive clit.

She tilted her head faintly, brushing her lips across his before by passing them to reach his ear.

"Mes aras wo." We are one With her hand still on his between her legs, her middle finger twitched, pressing down on his against that swollen and sensitive nub of nerve endings. Her hips jerked again, a whole body shudder traveling up her spine. She leaned backward against Kozan, her hips slowly beginning to move in rhythm with the pressure of their combined fingers.

The Force shall free me.

Kinta Sarrai
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Female 95

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozan Saad on Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:18 pm

He indulged in her continued desires, rubbing his middle finger in a slow and uneven circle that flicked across the center of her clit with each pass, and felt her clench around him with a gleeful smirk etched across his lips.  He began to gyrate his hips against her rolling moment, focusing a repeated counter-clockwise circle.

Her whole body began to jerk and tremble against his loose embrace as he placed more emphasis on flicking his finger across her clit.  His tongue danced from his mouth and traced on her throat for a moment before his free hand slid up her body to her throat and turned her head slightly.

"Ir nu valia niekada tegu j'us zuti."  And I will never let you go  He responded before adding an upward element to the gyrating motion he was already using.

At that moment, he locked his lips against her, his fingertips tightening slightly around her throat while his tongue parted both of their lips to seek out her own. His circling with his middle finger had sped up a little, but not much.  The pace mattered less than the intensity, the passion with which their bodies became one.

Kozan Saad
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Male 45

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinta Sarrai on Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:47 pm

Her left hand slid upward along her own torso, smearing blood and sweat in it's wake as it slid over his hand at her throat and squeezed just a bit harder. Not enough to cut off her air, but enough to know that the threat was there. The pressure only added to the moment. The motion of his hand between her legs, his manhood still locked inside of her and his other hand at her throat. It was almost too much and still didn't seem like it was enough. Which one of them was insatiable now? Her body still continued to clench and unclench in both the continuation of her second climax and the aftershocks that followed. It was as if she was one big mass of pleasure compressed into one form. She returned the kiss he gave nearly ten fold, throwing each shred of passion, desire and pleasure she felt behind it. Kinta gave one last full body shudder before she went practically limp in Kozan's arms.

"Give me but a few moments and perhaps we could try for round three." She teased with a shaky laugh, running a hand through her sweat soaked hair that was now a mass of wild tangles. She was beginning to ache for some kind of a bath, but she wasn't ready to wash the scent of him off of her. She wanted it to cling to her as a sign of sorts so that everyone knew who she belonged to, who belonged to her. With a subtle purr, Kinta reluctantly untangled herself from Kozan and rolled over onto her side closest to the wall. She trailed the tip of a single sharp nail lightly back and forth over the length of his spine, faintly mesmerized by the iradescent shimmer of his skin. She leaned forward, pressing a kiss to his shoulder, followed by a playful nip of her front teeth.

"So much for recouping from the days events, so to speak." As she spoke, her lips brushed against his skin, the warmpth of her breath following a moment behind.

The Force shall free me.

Kinta Sarrai
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Female 95

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozan Saad on Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:15 pm

He at first responded only with a hearty chuckle and by placing his hand on her ankle and running his hand up and down her shin tenderly.  As the fire bled back out of his veins, he reviewed what was happening, and what he was doing now with his hand, thought momentarily about how he was feeling.  Love, caressing, tired and affectionate.  'Affectionate.'  This once was a foreign word that he discovered at age 21.  A word that confused him.

He sprawled out directly backward, but did so slowly to avoid lying on her arm, and released a deep and abiding sigh of contentment.  His forearm ended up resting on her hip while he blink sleepily at the domed ceiling of the sphere.

"Oh, what a day, nuyak Jena'tes.  Wait, where is the holocron?"  He had completely forgotten, and the startled tone of his voice was evident.  Letting something like that slip was far, far out of his character, and he immediately began barraging himself about it within his own mind.

He did not decide that it merited the energy necessary to sit up and even look around for it.  No, if anything he would travel back to the pot for more soup, and that was a rather slim possibility.  After a moment of resting there, he began to feel her heart beat on the back of his hand while it lay on her hip, and the sensation of it began droning his mind far and away from the real world around him.  His vision began to darken around the edges and he tried to resist.  He tried.

Kozan Saad
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Male 45

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinta Sarrai on Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:36 pm

The holocron. She had almost forgotten acquiring it. With a soft hum in response, she allowed her fingers to comb through his tangled hair, marveling at the darkness of it, the richness of its texture. The backs of her fingers caressed along the line of his jaw and she noticed his eyes had fallen closed. A faint smile graced her lips. Carefully, she shifted off of the bed, not quite ready to succumb to sleep just yet. Kinta knelt down on the floor, carefully moving their clothing aside. There, buried beneath the tangle of black and red fabrics was Vader's desicrated helmet. She turned it over carefully and removed the holocron embedded within. With care, she placed the artifact on the side table where it would be one of the first things he would notice upon waking.

Compassion. Affection. Love. All were foreign emotions to the both of them and yet they seemed so familiar. Her brow frowned faintly as chill ran up her spine. Had the temperature dropped? Her gaze shot upwards to the ceiling, dark eyes narrowing at the Sphere. She gave the barest flash of teeth in a silent snarl before she placed the helmet beside the holocron. Her attention shifted back to Kozan, the smile once more returning to her lips. Just a moment ago she had felt a rush of energy, now all she wanted to do was curl up beside him and sleep for days. Another subtle hum passed her lips and she crawled back into bed, taking the blanket with her as she nestled beside him. Her left arm slid around his waist while her left leg draped over his hip. She nuzzled his shoulder briefly before finding a comftorable spot near his neck where her face rested comftorably.

"Nu nulis j'us nuyak Taral." I love you, my Protector. She whispered softly before oblivion finally embraced her.

The Force shall free me.

Kinta Sarrai
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Female 95

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down