AuthorMessage
Draven
Site Owner
Site Owner

Female 431

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Rules of BC   September 14th 2015, 2:21 pm

We all want to have an enjoyable, fun experience while Roleplaying. Many people from around the world, weather they are beginners or veterans to forum Roleplay, all deserve to have a fun and safe environment to accomplish such an experience. I will try my best to provide that for you, but I can not do it alone. I need your help by following the rules below.

1. No Cyber bullying! I can not stress this one enough. Personally, I hate bullying of any kind. There have been various cases of bullying within the past year alone. If anyone on BC is even suspected of bullying another member you will be immediately banned. I take this rule very seriously.

2.No plagiarism! Another rule that I can not stress enough. Most writers work very hard on their characters and the content they write. If you are suspected of plagiarism, you will be immediately banned. No questions asked.

3. Be respectful! Not everyone's ideas or writing style may be to your taste. If it is not something that you find interesting then you do not have to join or comment. For those who are new to Roleplaying, especially on a forum, may need help or advice. You do not have to offer your services, you may point them in my direction. However, if you do wish to take a new member under your wing then you are certainly free to do so. Anyone who disrespects a new member will be on a temporary ban for a five day period. Another offense after the temporary ban had been lifted, will result in a permanent ban.

4. Have fun! This is why BC was created. It was designed for people around the world to get together and have fun writing. If there are changes you would like to see, please feel free to share them and I will try my best to make it happen. You can either post a message directly on the staff forum area, or send me a private message.

~ Draven

Color Claim:#00ff00
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blood.phpbb9.com

Rules of BC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1