AuthorMessage
Draven
Site Owner
Site Owner

Female 431

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: List of Characters   January 20th 2017, 7:50 pm

This has been rewritten many times over the years. Some characters have changed while others have remained mostly the same. I grew rather fond of this particular story and wanted to give it another reboot, another shot to see what we could acomplish with it.

The Plot

A year has passed since the Great Blaze, the large fire that practically destroyed the entire Fenrir Pack. Only ten members survived, Gangrel and Sparrow being two of them. Their former King, Basant; whom was known to be rather strict in his ruling, perished in the flames. To save them, Gangrel moved the remaining Fenrir norther to the White Mountains of New Hampshire. She has called a Gathering to pick the line up of Challengers who will fight for the right of King. But secrets threaten to consume them all. Secrets of a dark past that continues to haunt them at every turn.

This RPG is set up to be an Action/Romance/Thriller. I have most of the secrets fanned out in my head already. So if anyone choose Daven, or any other premade character, please PM me first so I can discuss in depth their past and the secrets that they hide.

Color Claim:#00ff00

Last edited by Draven on March 6th 2017, 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blood.phpbb9.com
Draven
Site Owner
Site Owner

Female 431

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: List of Characters   February 9th 2017, 7:26 pm

Primal NPC account created.

Username: Primal NPC
Password: wolvesofbc

Back to top Go down
Draven
Site Owner
Site Owner

Female 431

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

PostSubject: Re: List of Characters   March 6th 2017, 7:17 pm

Daven

(Character: Open)

The King of the Samhain Pack. He had been betrayed by his Second, Basant who took over the Fenrir Pack. Daven was exiled to the North, bringing with him those that were loyal to his reign. He formed the Samhain from those that the Fenrir considered "rogues". Now that Basant is gone, he hopes to gain back what was once rightfully his.

Gangrel
(Character: Taken)

The current Queen for the Fenrir Pack. She was taken from her human family by Basant. He tore her from her life and gave her a new one. The trama of the Transformation not only took her Humanity, but also her memories. She remembers almost nothing of her past and it seems as if Daven holds the key to unlocking it.

More characters to come...

Back to top Go down

List of Characters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1