Shadowing Spiral

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shadowing Spiral

Post by Kinta Sarrai on Thu May 29, 2014 12:54 pm

Slowly, her finger tips moved downward over the ancient and brittle pages of the Book of Shadows laying on the table in front of her. The Book had been passed down through the Blood Stone Coven, a sect of mysterious and powerful Mages. Abaddon in particular was a Shadow Mage, one of two left in existence. The other had fallen away from the Coven’s good graces. He had been her Mentor, exiled for taking the young apprentice Abaddon under his wing and teaching her the ways of the Shadow Mage instead of following the Coven’s wishes of her learning Blood Magick. She had shown a natural affinity with the Darkness and so that last minute decision had been made and he had suffered the consequences.

Her attention shifted the moment Damien Dragonette passed by her table without so much as a glance in her direction. He was a Vampire of the Blood Crown Court. Mages were Bloodsworn to protect his people. She had saved his life on more than one occasion and at great expense to her own health. The Court had their own security, Shifters; Lycanthropes, that could protect them day or night. Mages were supposed to be in charge of Magickal protection, but the Coven had transferred Abaddon at the Court’s request. There had been gossip among the Apprentices about her past with her Mentor and his connections with the Vampire Court, but as always, Lord Luthien Dragonette argued a valid point that had left no room for arguement nor refusal from the Magi Council.

Her fingers moved from the page they had been hovering over and slipped back into the black leather glove that hid the intricate black spider web patterns of veins beneath her pale, milky white skin. Her veins pulsated and throbbed with an eerie black glow. That blackness trickled from her wrists, winding its way up her arms, over her shoulders and was just barely visible along the right side of her neck.

You should never hide a part of who you are.” A voice called from across the table. “They are beautiful.”

The voice was soothing, almost melodic with a cultured British accent. She knew who it was almost immediately. His voice had always soothed her and even now, it worked it’s Magick over her frayed nerves.

Valerian.” She said nearly breathlessly, standing from the high-backed leather chair with fluid grace. “What are you doing here?”

A smug self-confident smirk played across his nearly sinful mouth. “Miss me, luv?”

Abaddon arched a single brow faintly, doing her best to keep a smile from her face. “Does the Council know you are here?”

Valerian was the other Shadow Mage. He had been her Mentor, her teacher. The Coven had wanted her to choose the path of Blood Magick or Life Magick. Valerian had seen her natural talent with the Darkness, how it called to her and how she called to it. For his interference, he had been banned from the Coven and it’s dealings with the Magick world and he had been forbidden to even go near her. In the end, he had been made King of his own Realm.

Now why the concern, Abaddon?” He inquired, leaning over the table to look past the shadows that hid her face. Like his, her eyes were mismatched. One a glimmering silver, the other pitch black. Both were void of pupil and the white, making them both appear blind when they could see better in the dark than both Vampires and Shifters combined.

The Book of Shadows that sat between them suddenly slammed shut as if two giant hands had violently closed it. The Book levitated up off of the table and floated to a near by book shelf, nestling itself comfortable in the only available slot. A subtle smile that seemed full of pride tugged his smirk even wider. He knew very well just how powerful and lethal his petite and dainty looking beauty was. He also knew of the danger she continuously placed herself in while she kept tabs on Lord Luthien’s reckless brother.

Abaddon nearly snorted in lieu of laughter. “Concern? Yes, but perhaps my concern is for the Magi Council. I know very well just what you’re capable of, Valerian. You taught me everything I know.”

His bi-colored gaze roamed boldly over her from head to toe. Like him, her hands were covered in black leather gloves. Black seemed to be the dominant color of their attire and he had to admit, it suited her. Her long jet-black hair fell pin straight down her back, stopping just short of her sitting on it when she sat in a chair. It gleamed in the light with highlights of blue that only true black hair can. Every feature of her face was perfectly and evenly proportioned, her lips full and rounded enough to be exotic. Her lower lip was what caught his attention the most and found himself remembering the way she tasted.

Abaddon broke his careful attention to detail by moving. She reached behind the chair and removed a cane from its resting place. It was a simple gleaming black shaft with a palm sized clear crystal ball set on top. Housed within the shaft was a very sharp and lethal silver blade. Nestled at the hollow of her throat was the dragon claw pendant he had given her and it still clasped the small black crystal that Valerian had personally crafted with a scrap of his own power contained within. It was a protection talisman of sorts. It pleased him to see that she still wore it even after the Magi Council had exiled him.

When she stepped from the shadows, Valerian felt his mouth run dry. Skin tight leather pants clung to the curve of her hips and bottom. They were tucked neatly into knee high black leather boots that laced at the back. He couldn’t tell exactly the style of shirt she wore due to the floor length black leather coat, but he knew at the sight of it that it was black silk and it showed a generous view of how endowed she was.

Carefully, he cleared his throat before speaking.

And yet there is still that I have to teach you, luv. I have petitioned the Magi Council and have been awarded with the rights of being your Mentor once more. There are still some abilities that you have yet to learn that only I can teach you.”

She stopped for a moment, settling the cane on the floor in front of her and resting both hands upon the crystal casually. “The Magi Council has agreed to this?” Her brow frowned momentarily. “What is going on, Valerian? What has the Council in such an uproar that they allowed this?” If there was one thing that they both know, the Magi Council never admitted when they were wrong.

Kinta Sarrai
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Female 58

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shadowing Spiral

Post by Guest on Thu May 29, 2014 9:10 pm

“The council was predictably amenable to my return,” a smirk tugged at the corners of his mouth, “Once I had agreed to certain stipulations, of course.” Valerian watched Abaddon from across the table, her dark eyebrows lifted.

“What kind of stipulations?”

He heard the venom in her voice, but waved a gloved hand dismissively, “Oh, nothing that will disrupt your lessons, Luv. We are being permitted to continue on as before.” He paused knowing that what he had just said wasn’t entirely true, but he wanted to move on, “We will pick up where we left off tomorrow afternoon.”

She approached him, the subtle sway of her hips interrupted his thoughts. “Valerian,” her voice was stern, prodding him, “What did you agree to?”

He easily gave in to her, “You must understand, this was the only way that the Council would allow my return to your world.” He sighed, “Our lessons must focus solely on abilities that will serve the leeches, specifically the spells that your Lord Luthien has requested.” He tilted his head to one side, “We are going to be closely monitored, sometimes even accompanied should I need to take you outside the confines of this… fine… institution.” He glanced over his shoulder, their conversation had attracted Damien’s attention. The vampire gave the pair a scornful look before returning his attention to his own book.

“Funny,” Valerian turned back toward his ward, “I didn’t know the twit could read.”

An unhappy silence followed his half-hearted joke. His gaze lowered, fixating on the dragon claw pendant nestled in the hollow of her neck, “You still wear it.” He absently reached for it, but his fingers passed through the necklace as though he were made of smoke. Their eyes met once more, “Ah, yes, Luv. We are forbidden to touch one another.” He withdrew his hand, clenching it into a fist before letting his arm drop to his side, “In fact, it is physically impossible for us to enjoy any contact.”

He waved his hand and the room melted into a gray haze, swirling around them until it too fell from the air. Abaddon suddenly found herself standing in the center of a massive room made of pockmarked cinderblock, dead strands of ivy spidered across the walls. There were very few windows, all had been carved thin as to only allow small slivers of moonlight inside. At the end of the space sat a jagged throne, metal spikes jutting up from the ground, fanning out like the rays of the sun. Upon the throne, Valerian, eyes closed and fingers tented, softly chanted as black figures writhed at his feet.

“You see,” came his disembodied voice, “I was not permitted to physically leave my new home, but the Council graciously allowed me to visit you in spirit.” A scoff, “A safe alternative, I suppose.”

Shadows crept along the walls, pausing every few feet to duck or recoil as though they were under constant attack. Twisted black figures dragged their broken bodies across the floors, past Abaddon, pulling at their King’s black robes, wailing loudly, begging for his mercy. Valerian swayed with each desperate tug, but remained in his trance.

The room began to fade, the screams died away, and Valerian pulled her from the vision.

His face had gone ashen, the smirk gone, “I will teach you all that I can before I am commanded to leave again.” He sighed and forced a sad smile, reaching for her chin, but pulling back quickly, “Everything will be just fine for you, Luv. I promise.”

He had returned home, to his hordes of broken creatures, all vying for his attention. The Accursed King sank into his throne, resting his chin upon a loosely closed fist. The expression on Abaddon’s face as he had faded from her world worried him. She was an exceptionally brilliant mage, but her impetuous nature made her dangerous and unpredictable. He was unable to watch her from his castle, the Council had blocked him from keeping tabs on her when they were not immersed in her studies. Valerian worried that she would act out, go to the Council to demand his release, make life miserable for the Blood Crown Court. She could get herself killed if she behaved so boldly. He leaned back, eyes closed, hoping she could control her temper.

“Gather ‘round, class,” Valerian called across the garden. He had instructed Abaddon to meet him outside as soon as she could free herself from Damien and his unreasonable demands. The vampire had mercifully retired for the afternoon, freeing Abaddon to join Valerian.

The shadow mage bowed gracefully as his beautiful student approached, “Welcome to your first lesson.” With a grand sweeping gesture, Valerian pointed toward a row of marble benches at one end of the garden. Two young men had been chained by their ankles to the heavy seats; they were huddled together, eyes wide. A rack of medieval weaponry had been placed next to the bench.

Valerian waited for Abaddon to join him at his side before he began, “When you find yourself without an adequate weapon, or perhaps you have been weakened by a very lucky foe, imposing your will upon another can be an excellent technique to swiftly gain the upper hand.”

He turned to the cowering men, “Free them,” he called to an unseen figure. As though on cue, a soft clink could be heard as the metal shackles popped open, releasing the young men. They jumped to their feet, astonished by their sudden freedom. Both lunged for the rack, grabbing at the weapons.

“We’ll give them a moment,” Valerian mumbled as he watched the men fumble over one another. “Ah, brilliant,” he clapped his hands together once the men had successfully armed themselves.

With a guttural noise, the men launched themselves forward, weapons raised overhead. They raced headlong toward the pair, tears and spittle glistening in the afternoon sunlight. Calmly, Valerian slipped off one glove and held his bare hand up, thin fingers splayed out, black veins throbbing. The world around them pulsed, revealing hundreds of twisted shadows converging on the men.

“Hit him,” Valerian’s voice was low and steady. Sunlight pierced through, concealing the shadows beneath its rays.

One of the men suddenly turned and swung his weapon, catching the other in the shoulder. There was a scream and the injured man twisted, hitting the ground hard.

“Again,” Valerian encourage, hand still raised.

The weapon was lifted skyward and then brought down with deadly accuracy, cleaving the man’s head in half. The body convulsed and blood spurted from the terrible wound, but the man felt no pain and slipped into the next life quickly. Mercifully.

Valerian’s hand dropped and the veiled lifted from his target’s eyes.

“No,” the man whimpered and sank to his knees, pulling the ruined body of his friend into his arms.

Slipping his long fingers back inside of his glove, Valerian turned to Abaddon, her beauty all the more apparent in the warm sunlight, “Care to try?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinta Sarrai on Fri May 30, 2014 12:00 am

The Council was predictably amendable to my return,” A smirk tugged at the corners of his mouth and Abaddon found her eyes riveted to that one simple gesture. She remembered very well the way he tasted. Clenching her jaw for a moment to get past the memory, she kept her attention instead on his next words.

Once I had agreed to certain stipulations, of course.”

Stipulations? What had the Council asked of them this time? Wasn’t it enough that they were only allowed to see each other in dreams? Shattered dreams at that since the Council had then bound as well.

What kind of stipulations?” Abaddon inquired, her voice already soft with the venom of her anger.

He waved a dismissive hand. “Oh nothing that will disrupt your lessions, luv. We are being permitted to continue on as before.” He paused for a moment, almost as if he was hesitating. “We will pick up where we left off tomorrow afternoon.”

She moved closer then, still managing to keep her voice soft enough so that Damien at the next table wouldn’t be able to hear her words. “Valerian, what did you agree to?”

He caved, perhaps a bit too easily than she was used to. Perhaps this so called separation was fraying on his nerves just as much as they were hers. It wasn’t just a pure attraction for either of them. There was genuine emotion involved, at least on her part.

You must understand, this was the only way that the Council would allow my return to your world.” He sighed softly. “Our lessons must focus solely on abilities that will serve the leeches, specifically the spells that your Lord Luthien has requested.” He tiled his head to one side, tendrils of long blonde hair trailing into his face. Abaddon found herself raising her hand to brush them aside, but quickly dropped it. She could feel Damien’s eyes watching them.

We are going to be closely monitored, sometimes even accompanied should I take you outside the confines of this...fune...institution.” He glanced over his shoulder towards the Vampire that Abaddon knew was keeping tabs on their little visit. She paid the Vampire no heed.

Funny,” Valerian’s attention turned back towards her. “I didn’t know the twit could read.”

He pretends.” She replied off-handedly. A few moments of silence followed and she felt the weight of his gaze settle at the hollow of her throat and she knew he spotted the pendant.

You still wear it.” He reached out to touch it, but his fingers passed through the necklace as though he was made of nothing but dark smoke. Their eyes met once more. “Ah, yes, luv. We are forbidden to touch one another.” Valerian withdrew his hand, clenching it into a fist before letting his arm drop. “In fact, it is physically impossible for us to enjoy any contact.”

He waved his hand and the room melted into a gray haze, swirling around them until it too fell from the air. Abaddon suddenly found herself standing in the center of a massive room made of pock-marked cinder block, dead strands of ivy spidered across the walls. There were very few windows, all had been carved thin as to only allow small slivers of moonlight inside. At the end of the space sat a jagged throne, metal spikes jutting up from the ground, fanning out like the rays of the sun. Upon the throne, Valerian, eyes closed and fingers tented, softly chanted as black figures writhed at his feet.

You see,” Came his disembodied voice, “I was not permitted to physically leave my new home, but the Council graciously allowed me to visit you in spirit.” A scoff, “A safe alternative, I suppose.”

Shadows crept along the walls, pausing every few feet to duck or recoil as though they were under constant attack. Twisted black figures dragged their broken bodies across the floors, past Abaddon, pulling at their King’s black robes, wailing loudly, begging for his mercy. Valerian swayed with each desperate tug, but remained in his trance.

The room began to fade, the screams died away, and Valerian pulled her from the vision.

His face had gone ashen, the smirk gone, “I will teach you all that I can before I am commanded to leave again.” He sighed and forced a sad smile, reaching for her chin, but pulling back quickly, “Everything will be just fine for you, luv. I promise.”

I don’t care about me, Valerian. You’re what matters.”

~~~

That damned bloody Magi Council! Insufferable bastards! Alone in her chambers within the Blood Stone Court, Abaddon lashed outward with a closed fist. She could have used Magick, but she had been bound by a powerful Binding spell from the Council to use her abilities to harm. Unless she was in a training session of course. How dare they dictate when she was “permitted” to have contact with Valerian. It made her feel like a damned child. Broken glass crumpled to the plush crimson carpet under foot. The floor length mirror that had adorned a portion of her wall shattered into a thousand pieces. What was it exactly that they were afraid of? Her? Him? Both of them? Retracting her hand from the broken shards, she steadied herself against the stone, blood trickling lightly down her fingers. She had taken to not wearing her gloves since Valerian’s last visit. Council be damned! With a deep sigh, she stepped back from the evidence of her carnage and sank almost bonelessly into an over stuffed chair.

I will find a way to free us both.” She vowed outloud, both to herself and to Valerian. Gods help the Magi Council when the two of them were free from their chains.

~~~

Gather ‘round, class,” Valerian called across the garden. He had instructed Abaddon to meet him outside as soon as she could free herself from Damien and his unreasonable demands. The vampire had mercifully retired for the afternoon, freeing Abaddon to join Valerian.

The Shadow Mage bowed gracefully at his beautiful students approach, “Welcome to your first lesson.” With a grand sweeping gesture, Valerian pointed toward a row of marble benches at one end of the garden. Two young men had been chained by their ankles to the heavy seats; they were huddled together, eyes wide. A rack of medieval weaponry had been placed next to the bench.

Valerian waited for her to join him at his side before he began, “When you find yourself without an adequate weapon, or perhaps you have been weakened by a very lucky foe, imposing your will upon another can be an excellent technique to swiftly gain the upper hand.”

He turned to the cowering men, “Free them,” he called to an unseen figure. As though on cue, a soft clink could be heard as the metal shackles popped open, releasing the young men. They jumped to their feet, astonished by their sudden freedom. Both lunged for the rack, grabbing at the weapons.

We’ll give them a moment,” Valerian mumbled as he watched the men fumble over one another. “Ah, brilliant,” he clapped his hands together once the men had successfully armed themselves.

With a guttural noise, the men launched themselves forward, weapons raised overhead. They raced headlong toward the pair, tears and spittle glistening in the afternoon sunlight. Calmly, Valerian slipped off one glove and held his bare hand up, thin fingers splayed out, black veins throbbing. The world around them pulsed, revealing hundreds of twisted shadows converging on the men.

Hit him,” Valerian’s voice was low and steady. Sunlight pierced through, concealing the shadows beneath its rays.

One of the men suddenly turned and swung his weapon, catching the other in the shoulder. There was a scream and the injured man twisted, hitting the ground hard.

Again,” Valerian encourage, hand still raised.

The weapon was lifted skyward and then brought down with deadly accuracy, cleaving the man’s head in half. The body convulsed and blood spurted from the terrible wound, but the man felt no pain and slipped into the next life quickly. Mercifully.

Valerian’s hand dropped and the veiled lifted from his target’s eyes.

No,” the man whimpered and sank to his knees, pulling the ruined body of his friend into his arms.

Slipping his long fingers back inside of his glove, Valerian turned to Abaddon, her beauty all the more apparent in the warm sunlight, “Care to try?”

Did I just see a Shadow Figure jump into this man here?” She indicated, gesturing to the one still alive. “Or is it just a trick of the darkness you conjured?” She fell easily into learning mode and as she had done before countless times, she grilled Valerian about the workings of such a n ability.

Once she had acquired the answers she sought, Abaddon nodded once briefly. “Alright, let me try it.”

A proud smirk graced her Mentor’s lips and with a grand gesture the shadows swarmed, parting to reveal two new chained practice targets. This time, they both appeared to be overly aggressive, yanking at their chains like a feral dog.

I take it you left these two charming individuals for me?” Without waiting for an answer, Abaddon stepped forward and away from the distraction that was Valerian. Slowly, she removed the leather glove from her right hand. The Darkness within her was already swirling over the surface of her skin like black smoke. Such was the extent of her power. She was virtually Valerian’s equal in nearly every way possible. With a nod of her head, the chains were released.

Like the two who came before, both men lunged for the array of weaponry. Time seemed to slow for Abaddon as it always did when she was battling against something. She took her time, gauging which one would be the easy mark. It was less challenging going for the weakest and yet they were always so easily manipulated. The man to the left seemed to falter and her bicolored eyes locked onto her t target. As Valerian had done, she reached up with her hand, slender fingers splayed so that her palm faced her opponents. The shadows seemed to whisper in ancient voices as they bent to her calling. She felt them obey and knew that they were truly hers. Abaddon knew she had the man on the left. She felt it. With a subtle surge of power, she brought the man mentally to his knees.

Strike him.” She commanded, her voice soft yet loud enough to be heard. Like before, the man within her control whipped around, bringing the great sword he carried swinging across. It took the other gentleman at the knees, severing both legs directly at the knee caps. He screamed briefly before he promptly face planted against the stone walkway. Abaddon could hear the crunch of teeth as they broke on impact.

Again.”

The sword was brought down, cleanly severing the downed man’s head with one blow. Then, just as suddenly as she had taken control, Abaddon release the still living man. He abruptly dropped the sword and fell to his knees, retching nearly violently into one of the rose bushes.

Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Kinta Sarrai
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Female 58

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 30, 2014 8:22 pm

“Did I just see a Shadow Figure jump into this man here? Or is it just a trick of the darkness you conjured?”

He gave her a slight nod and motioned as two fresh prisoners were shackled to the marble benches.

Valerian smiled, obviously pleased with her cleverness, “Excellent, Luv.” He waved his hand through the air and the writhing shadows bowed before them. “When a man dies his spirit is usually carried to one of two places,” he lowered his arm and the shivering creatures dimmed from view, “Heaven or Hell, as the humans have named them.” He turned, casually adjusting his gloves as he did so, “But there are some unlucky souls who are deemed too corrupt for the Heavenly father and useless to the Dark Lord. Those that are rejected by both realms are sent to my kingdom, forced to live out eternity as the encroaching darkness.”

He absently reached for her, but his fingertips dissolved into wisps of smoke as he passed through her long hair. He withdrew his hand, “It is in you to control them. They are your puppets.”

“Alright, let me try it.”

Valerian nodded and stepped aside, “Please do.” He watched her take a confident stance in front of him, her shoulders relaxed, long black hair swaying in the cool breeze.

“I take it you left these two charming individuals for me?”

Valerian laughed, “You didn’t expect an old man, such as myself, to handle these beasts alone, did you?” The men were pulling on their chains, screaming, spitting with rage. “Whenever you are ready, Luv.”

She called for their release and the animals leapt forward, retrieved weapons in hand. Valerian slipped off his gloves and waited, muscles tensed. The shadows pulsed as the men barreled through them, black tendrils exploded in all directions only to be instantaneously pulled back together by some unseen force. Abaddon slowly raised her hand and Valerian instantly felt the ground tremble. Her powers were great, perhaps even greater than his own. She called upon their dark servants and the creatures immediately obeyed. Valerian watched as the spidery hands reached out, grasping at the target, pulling at his limbs. They surrounded him, their wispy bodies shivering, hands gliding all over him.

“Strike him.”

She had given the command and the shadows moved the man’s limbs, bringing the sword around in a low arc. The metal easily sliced through flesh and bone, bringing the other man to the ground. She commanded the shadows to strike again, and they did, quickly ending the man’s life.

Valerian clapped, a pleased expression lit up his pale face, “Bravo.” She released the man from her grasp and he collapsed to the ground. “Brilliant display, my dear.”

They moved through the garden, giving the servants time to clean up the gore. Shadows crawled after them, clinging to the ground as they strolled through the flowers, “Your affinity for the darkness is certainly showing through in our lessons, Abaddon.” He smiled down at her, his long blonde hair slipped over his shoulders, “I’m very pleased with our progress.”

The shadows suddenly scattered, making way for an approaching young vampire.

“Forgive me,” she interrupted their conversation, “Lord Luthien has sent me to fetch you, Valerian.” She glanced over at Abaddon and gave a curt nod, her large brown eyes were soulful, almost apologetic.

“We are in the middle of our lessons, what could he possibly want?” Valerian was annoyed.

The young vampire shrugged and held out her hand, revealing a small black pearl, “He said it was urgent.”

Valerian turned to Abaddon, “We’ll pick up where we left off tomorrow, my dear.” He glanced at the vampire before snatching the pearl from her hand, vanishing instantly.

“Calm down, Valerian,” Lord Luthien leaned back in his chair, long legs stretched out casually, a smirk played on his lips. “You’re always so emotional, old friend. I just wanted to talk.”

Valerian scoffed, “You called me away from a lesson for what? To gloat?” He tossed the vampire the black pearl, “And I do not appreciate being summoned like that.”

Luthien concealed the enchanted pearl in his shirt pocket, “How else could I guaranteed your swift return?” He cocked his head to the side.

Valerian crossed his arms over his broad chest, “I’m only going to tell you this nicely once. Do not reveal that gem to anyone else.”

Luthien laughed and patted his shirt pocket, “Embarrassed?”

Valerian did not respond.

“Are you afraid that she will find out just how weak you have become?” Luthien leaned forward, “Didn’t you tell her that you gave up some of your power to me?” Another laugh, “I’m sure she will be very flattered when she finds out about all of the sacrifices that you made just to be in her presence again.” He paused, “Pathetic really.”

“What is this all about, Luthien?” Valerian’s patience was wearing thin.

“Well,” Luthien rose from his chair and stretched his limbs, “The Magi Council and I have been talking. About you, naturally. And we feel that perhaps we were too quick to allow you back into our sanctuary.”

Valerian’s blood ran cold, “I’ve given you nearly everything I possess. I have obediently retired to the Shadow Realm.” He angrily pointed at Luthien’s chest, “You have my power at your fingertips, what threat could I possibly be to you or to the Council?”

“To me? Oh, you’re no threat at all, a pussy cat really,” Luthien crossed the room, and clasped his hands on Valerian’s shoulders, “But the Council is still uncomfortable, so they are considering suspending you again.”

“They came to this decision on their own or did you help them along, Luthien?”

The master vampire shrugged and released Valerian’s shoulders, “I did all that I could for you, old friend. I even offered to help with Abaddon’s lessons. She is quite clever, isn’t she?”

Valerian’s brow furrowed.

“After a lengthy discussion, the Council decided to allow your lessons to continue, but are further restricting your visits to once a week. The rest of the lessons will be taught by another capable instructor.”

“Who?” Valerian asked.

Luthien smiled brightly, “Why me, of course.”

Valerian shook his head in disbelief, “What do you know of magic?”

“Oh, nothing. I’m at a great disadvantage when it comes to that subject,” Luthien shrugged, “But I wasn’t planning on leading her in magic lessons.” He lifted his eyebrows suggestively.

Valerian took a step forward, rage burned through his body, but Luthien swiftly tapped the pearl in his pocket, sending the angry mage back into his dark realm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinta Sarrai on Fri May 30, 2014 9:27 pm

Tome after ancient tome she poured over. The Book of Shadows held nothing useful but there had to be a pass phrase, a talisman, something usable to keep her abilities in check. Something to keep Valerian locked away in his realm. Abaddon had been keeping to her rooms as of late, spending hours looking through the old books of the Mages and even the Vampires. The dreaded Inquisition was mentioned and how the Magi Council had nearly eliminated Vampire race and how they had made all Shadow Mages virtually extinct. The Dragon Stone Coven; the one in which Valerian had represented at the Magi Council, had been utterly destroyed. A notebook sat beside her right hand, her pen poised just above the page as her bicolored gaze rapidly scanned the pages in front of her. The words were beginning to blur.

Abaddon.” Came Luthien’s familiar voice from her doorway. She hadn’t hear him knock, nor enter.

There is such a thing called privacy, Luthien, Master Vampire or not.” She replied, her voice soft and careful as she set her pen down on her notebook. She had made sure to translate her notes into ancient runes that were known only to the Shadow Mages. She doubted that Luthien could ever translate them by just a mere glance, but she wasn’t willing to risk it. Abaddon closed the notebook and deliberately placed it onto of the book she had been reading, keeping it within her line of vision.

I did knock but I don’t think you heard me.” He stepped from the shadowed doorway. His tall frame would have been imposing to anyone as his head nearly brushed the top of the door. Beneath the semi rumpled business suit of black; minus the jacket, was a powerfully muscled physique but it wasn’t overly muscled. Just enough to catch the eye’s attention.

Abaddon sat back in her chair, crossing her left leg over the other. She caught the Vampire’s gaze drop down, latching onto her leather clad thigh. The shirt she wore was a form fitting black silk that hugged her hips, waist and breasts. The sleeves were loose and gathered at the wrist where more of the fabric loosely covered the backs of her hands to her knuckles. The dragon claw pendant from Valerian ever visible against her throat.

What is it that you want, Luthien?” She asked carefully, folding her arms across her chest. Her pose was casual and yet seemed imposing as she noticed the Vampire shift nearly uncomfortably.

I hate to be the barer of bad news,” He moved further into the room, long black hair blending in with his black button down shirt. The sleeves of the shirt were rolled back to reveal powerful forearms. “But it seems that the Magi Council has decided to further narrow Valerian’s visitations. He will continue training but it will only be for one day a week.”

She never missed a beat. “And who will be training me the rest of the time?”

His smile was fake and it didn’t reach his eyes. “Me.”

She laughed, nearly snorting in her amusement. “Oh, please. You know nothing of Magick, Luthien. At least not a Mage’s Magick. What could you possibly teach me that I don’t already know?”

Luthien moved towards her chair in that lightning fast reflex that all Vampires possessed. “Much more than you could imagine.” His voice had dropped, becoming nearly husky as he leaned over her. His nose brushed her hair as he inhaled her scent. “Mmm, beautiful.”

If you do not step back away from me, Luthien, I will break the wards that are holding my Magick at bay and then I will break you.”

He laughed nearly in her face. “You can not break them, Abaddon. No one has ever broken through the wards of the Magi Council.”

I’m not just anyone, Luthien.” She stood up then, her petite stature laughable compared to the Vampire’s towering form and yet her presence alone made her appear all the more imposing. “I am a Shadow Mage, proudly so.” One by one, her gloves were pulled free. The Darkness in her veins swirling and pulsing like black smoke. “I have been trained by the best and I will not tolerate anyone else and I grow very tired of the Magi Council dictating every action I make. If I want Valerian training me then he will. If not then I will not be trained at all. I am done with being the Council’s good little lap dog.”

Without warning, her power lashed out. The full extent of it slammed into the wards that the Council had placed upon her. She felt them crack. Perhaps she could not break them at once, but she could and would break them eventually.

"I will be free, Luthien, and so will Valerian. Gods help you all when that day occurs."

The Force shall free me.

Kinta Sarrai
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Female 58

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 30, 2014 10:28 pm

Luthien felt her power ignite the air around them. An electric current buzzed loudly in his ears, and he seized her, tearing the dark silk blouse from her body. He held her by the back of the neck and pulled her to his mouth. She struggled against him, but he held fast, kissing her lips, her pale cheek and then down to her neck. Her skin was so warm to the the touch, and the blood rushed through her darkened veins.

Luthien pushed her backwards, pressing his growing arousal against her. They stumbled, tripped over a nearby chair, and landed in a tangled heap on the floor. He easily regained control, pinning her arms over her head as he roughly pressed his lips to her exposed flesh, “You’re so beautiful.” His breath came in ragged gasps between feverish kisses, and his long nails dug into her wrists.

The enchanted pearl grew warm in his breast pocket as the assault continued. Luthien ignored the heat, concentrating on the writhing beauty beneath him. He brought her arms together over her head, holding both wrists with one hand as he fumbled with her leather pants.

“All I have is yours,” he growled as his fingers slipped underneath the waistband of her pants. His cool fingers splayed out as he moved lower, “Submit to me.” His eyes closed and he pressed his lips to hers.

His kisses trailed down her chin, over her throat, until he brushed against the dragon claw pendant. The room shuttered and then disappeared. They suddenly lay in a dark void; Luthien pulled back, a feeling of dread overcoming him. The darkness began to move, and in a moment of terrifying clarity, Luthien realized it was moving toward him. He glanced down at Abaddon, the pendant around her neck glowed softly and the pearl against his chest burned, “Stop,” he barely managed before the shadows seized him, pulling him off and away from her. He let out a startled yelp as the shadow guardians dragged him into the heavy darkness.

As his screams died away, Abaddon’s room slowly came back into focus. She was alone once again.

Luthien woke with a start, he sat up in bed, chest heaving as he frantically looked around his own bedroom. Had he been dreaming? Wasn’t he just in Abaddon’s room moments ago? He slipped out of bed and looked down. His clothes were rumpled and torn, his arms covered in strange bruises. He felt a sharp pain on his chest and he gingerly opened his shirt to reveal a small round burn mark.

“What the hell?” Luthien reached into the pocket and pulled the warm pearl out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinta Sarrai on Fri May 30, 2014 11:52 pm

She still could taste the acridness of Luthien and it made her stomach clench, and not in a good way. He was a greasy slime ball that needed to be taught a lesson. As she stood beneath the insanely hot water of the shower in an attempt to wash herself clean of the Vampire’s lingering funk, Abaddon reached up to clutch the pendant around her throat.

Thank you.” She whispered softly, knowing fully well that her voice would be carried into the Shadow Realm. Reluctantly, Abaddon released the pendant and pressed her forehead against the warm black tile of the shower wall. She was very close to her breaking point. It had been nearly ten years ago to the day since they had last had any physical contact, and she remembered that day very, very well...

Valerian had been showing her how to twist the Darkness into different creatures that could be commanded to do their bidding. It could range from something simple like a Shadowling (a goblin made of pure Darkness), or something more complex as weaving the Shadows into armor. The past several months had become increasingly frustrating, especially on her part. His presence alone called to her as strongly as the Darkness did. As she had finished the last touch on the four legged wolf like creature she had created, Abaddon had turned to Valerian with a pleased smile on her face. What she hadn’t expected, was to be pressed nearly violently against the pock-mocked brick of the Labyrinth wall. His hands at her waist were gentle, but scalding and somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew he wasn’t going to hurt her. Her eyes; which had still been their smokey grey at the time, locked onto his intriguing bicolored ones. A confident, amused smirk played across his lips for a brief moment before they suddenly captured hers in a brutal and searing kiss. It was almost as if every nerve ending was on fire with electricity. Her arms hooked around Valerian’s neck and she felt his hands move down from her waist to the backs of her thighs. He lifted her easily, urging her legs to wrap around him and pressed her further into the wall. Abaddon could feel the evidence of his arousal press against her and a moan escaped her lips, breaking the kiss.

You have been driving me insane these past few months.” He whispered, nuzzling the hollow of her throat.

Mmm.” Was her only reply as she shuddered slightly at the feel of his breath against her throat.

Abaddon, look at me.” It was the first time he had actually used her name. Normally, he called her luv, or precious. Occasionally, he would throw in a new endearment to throw her off track.

Her eyes fluttered open and she found herself wondering when she had closed them. “What?” She inquired dreamily, still caught in the moment of the kiss.

I love you.” Valerian reached up and traced the hollow of her throat with an ungloved fingertip. There was a faint pop and a small silver dragon claw pendant clutching a round black crystal ball appeared looped around a thin black leather cord around her neck. The claw itself rested comfortably at the hollow of her throat. His little gift had also been a small transference of himself to her. Sort of like a melding of souls but it was a sharing of power for he had taken a piece of hers in return.

That was when they had been interrupted. Luthien had been sent by the Magi Council to request his presence at the conference they were holding at the Blood Stone Coven. The Vampire had swiftly reported the news of Abaddon’s secret training in the arts of Darkness as well as her relationship with Valerian. Fearing some sort of Prophecy that had been foretold years ago, the Council cast their Judgement on them both.

Abaddon ran her fingers through her damp hair, making sure all of the shampoo had been washed away. The faint lavender scent that drifted around her had always calmed her. But as of this moment, her memories were getting the best of her. She could still feel Valerian’s scorching touch as if he was standing behind her.

Abaddon.” Great, now she was hearing his voice.

On instinct, she turned and glanced over her shoulder. She nearly screamed. Valerian stood directly behind her in the shower.

What in the Nine Realms are you doing? Besides being a peeping tom.”

Kinta Sarrai
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Female 58

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 31, 2014 6:37 pm

The shackles fell from his limbs, and the door to the mortal realm swung open. The shadows screeched and recoiled as sunlight poured into the throne room. Valerian was on his feet, swiftly passing the threshold, his body swallowed by the brilliance.

He exited the portal, black coat billowing behind. His sharp eyes scanned the room, he was in Abaddon’s private quarters. The water was running in the bathroom and gauzy puffs of steam escaped from underneath the closed door. Valerian saw her shirt, ripped and cast aside; there were drag marks in the carpet, as though someone had been desperately clawing for a purchase. A chair had been toppled and books had fallen from the desk.

Valerian approached the bathroom and opened the door, the hot steam enveloped him, momentarily concealing him. He saw her silhouette behind the frosted glass, and he slid the door open.

“Abaddon.”

She turned, startled, “What in the Nine Realms are you doing? Besides being a peeping tom.”

He reached out and grasped her arm, pulling her out of the shower and into his arms. He held her tightly, “I’m sorry, my love.” His fingers stroked her wet hair, and he rested his cheek against the top of her head. He saw the fresh bruises and could hear the stress in her voice. “I’m so very sorry,” he whispered, his heart drummed loudly.

The sound of approaching footsteps rousted the mage, and he deftly swept Abaddon off of her feet and out of the bathroom. Valerian glanced at the bedroom door, someone was standing just outside, banging their fists against the solid wood. He swiftly crossed the room and entered the portal just as the door splintered under the powerful blows.

He stepped out of the bright light having escaped to the safety of his shadow realm. The portal flickered as the door slowly shut, preventing anyone from following them. She clung to him, her face buried in the crook of his neck, hands tightly grasping his shirt. “You are safe now.” He carried her to his bed, gently laying her down.

He slipped out of his heavy coat and joined her under the cool sheets. She turned to him, desperate for his embrace. He threw an arm over her shoulder and pressed his forehead against hers, “You’re safe now,” he repeated. Their eyes locked and she pushed her chin upwards, pressing her lips to his. Valerian reciprocated, allowing a soft grunt to catch in his throat.

Her long fingers pulled at his shirt, and he drew her close, twisting so that she rolled onto her back. He moved as well, settling on top of her naked body. His prominent arousal pressed against her, and he slowly rocked his hips. Their lips parted and he slid down her body, kissing her neck, collar bone, and exposed breasts, drawing first one and then the other into his mouth. He released her, his breathing labored.

“Valerian has taken the girl,” Luthien burst through the heavy double doors leading into the Magi Council’s chambers. His statement was initially met with horrified silence.

“How?”

Luthien shrugged, “How the hell should I know? He figured out a way to return and then kidnapped her.”

The elders nervously exchanged looks.

“How?” came an anxious voice, “they were both magically bound.”

“Do something!” Luthien bellowed, his patience nonexistent.

An old man rose from his seat at the head of the table, his spine severely bent, making it nearly impossible for him to meet Luthien’s angry gaze, “How he managed to free himself is of no concern at this moment,” he addressed his fellow magi, “We must focus our attention on bringing Abaddon back to us as quickly as possible.”

The group nodded in agreement.

“Now, while we have significantly crippled Valerian by taking a substantial portion of his powers from him, he now has the girl and can channel her energy to use against us,” the old man continued, “The threads tying Abaddon to the mortal world have been weakened, but they still exist.” He moved from behind the table and motioned for the others to rise, “We must work together and combine our energy in order to pull her back. Once we have, we shall seal off the portal to the shadow realm until a more permanent solution presents itself.”

Luthien snorted, “I’ve got a permanent solution for you,” he crossed his arms over his chest, “Kill the bastard.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinta Sarrai on Sat May 31, 2014 9:32 pm

He was with her. He was real and not some astral smokey projection. She could hear his heart beating against his chest, sounding nearly as frantic as hers had when Luthien assaulted her. She was naked, wet and yet she was in his arms. Safe. Always safe with him.

I’m sorry, my love.” His fingers stroked back her soaking wet hair as he lay his face against the top of her head. The bruises. He had to have seen the bruises the Vampire had left behind. “I’m so very sorry.” Came his whispering apology once more.

Footsteps sounded and before she knew it, Valerian had her in his arms. Someone was banging loudly against it’s surface and they both knew that it was Luthien. Had he come to finish what he had started? Before they could find out, Valerian whisked them through the portal he had used mere seconds before. Just as the door splintered inward under the powerful Vampire’s blows, both Mages disappeared through the portal.

~~~

He stepped out of the bright light having escaped to the safety of his shadow realm. The portal flickered as the door slowly shut, preventing anyone from following them. She clung to him, her face buried in the crook of his neck, hands tightly grasping his shirt. “You are safe now.” He carried her to his bed, gently laying her down.

He slipped out of his heavy coat and joined her under the cool sheets. She turned to him, desperate for his embrace. He threw an arm over her shoulder and pressed his forehead against hers, “You’re safe now,” he repeated.

I’m always safe with you.” Came her soft voice as their eyes locked. Abaddon tilted her face upwards, pressing her lips to his. He was real. Not wanting the moment to fade away, her fingers danced over his shoulders and down his chest, pulling at the buttons that held it closed. She felt him draw her closer, shifting them both so that her back pressed against the yielding softness of the bed. Valerian settled on top of her, his prominent arousal pressing against her naked core. His hips rocked upwards even as he slid down her body, breaking the kiss and yet continuing the assault on her neck, and collar bone.

Abaddon felt her breath hitch when the scalding warmth of his mouth captured her sensitive and already hardened nipples, first one then the other. A growl tricked past her lips and she reached between them to tug at the snug leather pants he wore.

Off.” It was more of a command than a request. She wanted him naked and above her, beneath her, behind her, anyway really. They had waited ten years too long for this moment and she would be damned if they were interrupted now.

Only more than willing to oblige, Valerian ditched the shirt, tossing it unceremoniously over his shoulder. It fell to the floor in a whisper of fabric which was soon followed by those cumbersome pants.

Before he could kiss her, however, Abaddon pressed a finger to his lips. “Sex Magick.” She chuckled softly at the bewildered expression on his face. “It is the strongest and most powerful of Magicks known to Mages which is why there has never been any Mage pairing with another for centuries. It will return your powers ten fold. I don’t know if it will break you free of your chains, but I know it will break most of the wards, including mine. Or at the least, give me enough power for me to shatter them. If the Council summons me from this Realm before then, we may never see each other again. If we do this now, we will have a fighting chance and when they summon me, I will show them hell.”

Abaddon reached up and framed his face with her hands. “I have always belonged to you. Ever since I first stepped foot in the Labyrinth. No one matters to me but you and I will tear down the entire world to ensure you are free. I love you, Valerian.”

Last edited by Abaddon on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kinta Sarrai
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Female 58

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:48 am

“I love you,” Valerian whispered in response. He had yearned to hear those words from her for so long, and she had finally uttered them. Abaddon was his and his alone.

He sank down on top of her, their bodies pressed together. Her fingers traced up and down his sides, nails gently biting into his skin.  He groaned into her mouth as they kissed deeply, tongues intertwining. He pulled away from her after a moment and slid down her body, his tongue lapping at her flesh as he moved. He was fighting the urge to take her, but he could feel her muscles tense and relax as he touched her. She was unsure of herself, and he didn’t dare rush things.

Valerian threw the covers back and out of the way, fully exposing both of them. Abaddon lie before him, vulnerable but willing. She reached for him, trying to pull him back down on top of her, but he shook his head, “Lie still,” he commanded. She obeyed, allowing him to position himself between her legs. She quickly clamped them around his narrow waist.

Valerian sat back on his knees, and ran his hands up and down her outer thighs - over the swell of her hips. Her skin was so soft to the touch; he kneaded her flesh, gently massaging her.

“Relax,” he breathed. She was tense, almost scared, her legs wrapped tightly around him. “It’s okay.” His long blond hair slipped over his bare shoulders as he slid back, dipping his head down. He kissed the inside of her knee, glancing up at her as moved to her inner thigh. She shivered, but did not protest. She pulled at the sheets beneath her, her breasts heaving as Valerian trailed kisses up her leg.

He quickly reached the apex of her smooth thigh, his member swollen and desperate for release. Valerian pressed his mouth against her womanhood, opening his lips to explore her with his tongue. He heard a moan and felt her back arch; she pushed herself against his mouth and he drove his tongue inside of her.

Another moan.

Her hips began to rock slowly and Valerian closed his eyes, enjoying her body. As her breathing quickened and he could feel her tense around him, he withdrew. She whimpered, but he quickly pulled her up from the bed and into his arms. They fell backwards against a bed post. Valerian kissed her breasts, gently biting down on her nipples. His hands grasped her waist roughly and he forced her body down onto his own. His throbbing manhood slowly entered her; he groaned loudly, closing his eyes as she sunk down onto him.

For a brief moment, they rested against one another, savoring the sensation of being connected for the first time. Valerian finally leaned back against the post and thrust his hips upwards, driving himself deep inside of her. He pulled back only to push his hips up again. Abaddon matched his rhythm quickly, clinging to his broad shoulders as she did.

Valerian moaned loudly as she bounced in his lap, her hair falling down over them like a black waterfall. His hands steadied her hips, repeatedly lifting and pulling her down onto him. He could feel himself reaching the end, and forced her down onto him one last time. He cried out as the sensation slammed into him, washing over his tense body like a hot wave. He drove himself upwards, releasing again; his muscles taut from the effort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinta Sarrai on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:45 pm

Her heart fluttered when she heard him whisper that he loved her. She could have sworn that for a moment, it had stopped beating.

Valerian settled down on top of her, the heat of skin on skin as well as the sensation was enough to make her breath hitch. Her fingers trailed feather light down his sides, nails biting into his skin. Abaddon swallowed his groan as they kissed, tongues dueling in a passionate dance. He broke the kiss after a few moments and she heard a whimper slipped past her lips, but that whimper was replaced by a gasp as he slid down her body. That skillful, silvered tongue of his working it’s Magick as he moved steadily lower.

With a near dramatic flourish, Valerian threw back the covers, exposing them both. She lay before him feeling vulnerable but entirely willing. She reached for him, attempting to pull him back down on top of her but he merely shook his head.

Lie still.”

She did, allowing him to position himself between her legs which she instinctively locked around his narrow waist. He moved back just enough to run his hands up and down along the outside of her thighs, over the swell of her hips. The pressure of his fingers was firm but gentle, massaging away the tension in her quivering muscles. He knew she had never been with anyone else before and he was being considerate of her feelings and her body.

Relax.” He breathed out. “It’s okay.” A few strands of long way ward blond hair slipped over one of his bare shoulders, tickling her leg as his head dipped down. The sight of his eyes staring up at her as he moved his lips from the inside of her knee to her inner thigh was sensual as hell. Abaddon felt a shiver course up her spine, but she did not protest the attention. Her fingers instinctively pulled at the honest to god silver silk sheets beneath her, her breath becoming heavy as Valerian kissed a path up her leg.

She felt the warmth of his breath against her center, suppressing a gasp as she bit down on her lower lip. His mouth pressed against her a moment later, that silvered tongue exploring. Abaddon’s eyes rolled back and closed, her back arching, pushing her body against his mouth as that wicked tongue delved inside of her.

What had meant to come out as “Oh shit,” ended up a moan. Her hips rocked slowly on their own accord. Her breath began to quicken, her body tightening but before it could spill over the edge, he withdrew from her. She whimpered in protest. Valerian pulled her up from the bed and into his arms. They fell back against the ornately carved bed post, it’s elaborate wooden oak vines digging into his back. His teeth scored her overly sensitive nipples and Abaddon let loose a slightly feral growl. She felt the strength and heat of his hands as they grasped her waist, forcing her with a slightly rough yet careful thrust onto his hardened length. Inch by inch he slid her further down his body. For a brief moment, they simply sat there, savoring the sensation and allowing her to adjust to his width. Valerian leaned back against the bed post as Abaddon gripped it on either side of his head with her hands. The wooden vines dug into her palms, but she didn’t care, especially when his hips thrust upward, pushing his body even deeper inside of hers.

Within moments, the pace was set. Her hands moved from the bed post to grip his shoulders. Their breaths mingled between them, their faces merely inches apart from one another. Abaddon tilted her head back, eyes closed as the pace quickened.

Gods, yes.” She managed to whisper, even as she leaned further back nearly laying back down upon the bed. The new angle seemed sharper and she felt his body slip even deeper in hers. His hands still grasped her hips, lifting and pulling her down onto him. Then, without warning, Valerian thrust upward one last time, just as he pulled her down onto his length and they both spiraled out of control. Their cries echoed each other as release swamped them both. She felt him thrust upward one last time, releasing once more deep inside of her.

It was at that moment, a surge of energy so strong clamped down on them. It swam through every nerve ending, forcing an even more powerful release from both Abaddon and Valerian. Her body tightened around him even as she continued to ride the wave of the previous release, the wave of new energy, and Valerian’s body at the same time. A scream tore it’s way from her lips and she swore she could hear him echo it. Not having any control over her body anymore, Abaddon all but collapsed where she was, becoming a near boneless heap in his arms.

Kinta Sarrai
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Female 58

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:06 pm

Valerian leaned back, Abaddon’s limp body crumpled in his lap. He could hear her jagged gasps for air, and felt her heart pound within her chest. He held her closely, running his fingers through her thick hair. The shadows swirled around the pair, dancing in the surge of energy they had created. He turned to look at the door to the mortal realm, it vibrated but did not break. The Council was trying to open it from the other side, but their powers could not overcome the seal.

He lifted her chin and kissed her swollen lips, “We must move deeper into the Labyrinth.” He helped her to her feet, draping her in his wrinkled shirt. With an arm tightly around her tiny waist, Valerian lead his lover through a series of dark corridors, their bare feet slapping against the cold stone floors.

“Here,” he ushered her through a narrow doorway and down a flight of stairs. There was a deafening crack behind them as the door to the mortal realm splintered. Valerian lifted Abaddon off of her feet and swept her into a dark room, slamming the door behind them. After gently placing her back down, he waved his hand and thousands of tiny flames ignited along the fortified walls, revealing a large library.

He retrieved a robe from the back of a nearby chair and wrapped it around himself, tying it tightly at the waist, “We should be safe here.” He pulled her close, pressing his lips to hers. He felt a bolt of electric excitement, and kissed her deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinta Sarrai on Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:52 pm

Valerian’s shirt hit her at mid thigh. The white silk a stark contrast to her normally black attire. She left the shirt unbuttoned except for the very last one and it gave a very good glimpse of pale skin from her neck to navel. The Labyrinth was their territory. There was no one who knew the terrain better than Valerian. He knew each secret niche, every macabre twist and turn. The creatures were his to command. If the Council sought to bring war here, they were in for a hell of a fight.

They moved swiftly along the corridors, some of which Abaddon had never seen before. She swore they had passed a room that looked as if all the furniture was placed upon the ceiling.

“Here.” He ushered her through a narrow doorway and down a flight of stairs. There was a deafening crack as the door to the Mortal world splintered behind them. Suddenly, he lifted her off of her feet and swept her into a dark room, slamming the door behind them. He set her back down on her feet. One of his hands rose in a simple and fluid gesture. Thousands of tiny flames licked the fortified walls, revealing a massive library.

Several tomes were in various languages. Some looked familiar while others were completely foreign to her. There was a large, ornately carved desk in the center of the library, strewn with various papers and books.

“We should be safe here.” Valerian stated, pulling her close. He had retrieved a robe from the back of a nearby chair and had wrapped it around himself, tying the sash tightly at the waist. His lips pressed against hers, a bolt of electricity slamming into them both.

Abaddon groaned softly and tangled her fingers in his hair as the kiss deepened. “I am assuming that they will not be able to see the door from their side, but will they be able to hear?” A slightly wicked and seductive grin curled the corners of her lips.

The Force shall free me.

Kinta Sarrai
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Female 58

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:22 pm

Valerian smiled, “I certainly hope so.” He gently grasped a fist full of hair and pulled her head back, exposing her pale throat. He dipped forward and kissed her neck, his warm tongue lapping at her sweet flesh. He drew her against his body, enjoying the sensation of her breasts against his chest.

A soft growl rumbled in his throat as he felt a stirring below. Abaddon drove him wild, and he was desperate for another taste.

The door finally shattered into millions of jagged little shards, allowing the intruders to enter. Luthien led the way, closely followed by the Magi Warriors. The group poured out of the bright light and into Valerian’s abandoned bedroom. The King slowly walked around the room, taking in the scene.

“Fuck,” he growled under his breath. Valerian had obviously had his way, seducing Abaddon despite the Council’s best efforts to keep them apart. Now the pair had retreated deeper into the Labyrinth. Finding them would prove problematic.

“Where would he take her?” Luthien grabbed the nearest Mage and gave the man a forceful shake.

“Into any number of secret rooms,” the Mage responded cooly.

Luthien released the other man, a string of swear words poured form his lips. Valerian, the bastard, had known they were coming. They had made enough noise breaking the seal that they had given the shadow mage and his lover plenty of time to hide. They would have to search the entire castle in order to find them.

“Perhaps he is hiding her in the Labyrinth?” Luthien suggested.

“No,” the Mage shook his head, “The Labyrinth is not a place that someone would go to hide. It is far too dangerous. Even for Valerian.”

“How the hell would you know that?” the vampire shot back.

“I created it.”

Valerian pressed himself into Abaddon’s back as she braced herself against the wall. His fingers nimbly opened the shirt she was wearing, and the fabric slipped away from her body. He ran his hands up her flat stomach to her exposed chest. He grasped her mounds and squeezed roughly as he nibbled at the back of her ear.

“You’re so beautiful,” he hissed over her shoulder, his arousal pressed against her round buttocks. His breathing was heavy.

“Through here,” came the command. The entire group traveled swiftly through the castle, weaving their way through the maze of corridors, down one hall and up the next.

“How can you be sure?” Luthien called from somewhere in the back of the group.

The Mage paused, listened for a brief moment, and then turned to the impatient vampire, “Their energy is growing stronger. They must be hidden somewhere below the castle.” He pointed at one of the walls, “Search for a door, a secret panel, some indication that we can get through.”

The group set to work, running their fingers along the abrasive stone. Luthien stood back and simply watched as the Magi stumbled along, the rage growing as he thought of Valerian and Abaddon together in bed.

“Found it,” someone called.

Luthien rushed over to see for himself. Sure enough, there was a small crack in the stones that ran from the floor to about shoulder height. Valerian ran his fingers over it, “How do we get it open?” He tried to slip a long nail into the crack but it wouldn’t fit.

Valerian turned her around to face him and lifted her off of her feet. He easily supported Abaddon’s weight, her long legs wrapped around his hips. He kissed her once more, a long passionate kiss, his swollen member pressed between them. He shivered and withdrew his mouth, burying his face in the crook of her neck. He shifted her back against the wall, holding her up with one arm as he guided himself inside of her with the other. His thrusts were rough and they started immediately. He felt a desperate need to be connected to her one last time before they were discovered. He could sense the group’s swift approach; the shadows were swirling around the pair in a frantic dance, warning their master and mistress of the danger lurking above them.

The secret tunnel had been uncovered after what felt like an eternity, and the group hastily descended the stairs. They were nearing Valerian and Abaddon, Luthien could feel it. He had taken the lead, running down the pitch black hallway, his preternatural vision adjusting to the lack of light instantly. He suddenly caught a whiff of Abaddon’s heady scent and he knew they were close.

As they rounded the last corner, Luthien spotted the door and drew his weapon, motioning for the Magi to break it down.  

He lowered her gently to the floor, their love making complete. His chest was heaving and his body covered in a fine sheen of sweat. Valerian smiled at Abaddon, and gently brushed the hair from her face, “No matter what happens, know that I have always loved you.” His eyes conveyed a deep sadness and the shadow mage stepped back, away from his lover.

The door to the secret underground library exploded under the combined powers of the Magi Warriors. Luthien was the first to enter, brandishing a loaded gun. Valerian didn’t look at the intruders, his eyes remained fixed on Abaddon as the vampire unloaded the clip into him.

The impact of the bullets twisted his body away from his lover, and he crumpled to the floor, his life force oozing from the wounds. Luthien continued to pull the trigger even after he had emptied the gun into Valerian. The dry clicks echoing in the cavernous room.

The Magi Warriors sprang forward, ensnaring Abaddon and locking her hands behind her back with a pair of enchanted cuffs.

“Miss me?” Luthien tucked the gun back into his waistband as he approached her, “You little slut.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinta Sarrai on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:21 am

For once, Abaddon didn’t put up a fight when the Magi Warriors ensnared her wrists with the cuffs. Her bi-colored gaze was locked on Valerian’s crumpled form. It was as if all the breath had rushed out of her and she slumped to her knees on the floor. The Warrior’s looked to one another and a wave of pity washed over them. She looked so lost and broken. They knew she was a fierce warrior, but to see her reduced to this was more than enough.

Was that necessary, Luthien?” Came one of the Magi’s inquiry. “The Council did not give permission to end Valerian. He was wanted for questioning.”

The Vampire seemed to ignore him as the creature moved towards the crumpled form of the female Shadow Mage.

Miss me?” Luthien tucked the gun into the waist band of his pants. “You little slut.”

Abaddon’s bicolored gaze snapped up. They were full of rage as they locked on the Vampire and the Magi felt the room grow instantly colder. The shadows within the room quivered and for a moment, they seemed to move almost as if they were gathering in on themselves.

Now that’s the pot calling the kettle black, Luthien. I do believe you’ve had more lovers in one night than I have had in my lifetime. And considering that Valerian was the first, what does that make you exactly? Certainly not practiced or experienced. I don’t even know if they have a term for what you are.” She seemed to gather strength. The cuffs at her wrists rattled lightly as she stood. “Hmm, ah yes. I know the term for what you are. Dead.” Her eyes stared directly into his reddened gaze. She showed no fear, only malice. “You are dead. I will be free and when I am, you better run. You better hide for your miserable blood sucking life because I will find you. I will kill you in ways you never thought possible. I will make Jack the Ripper look like a God damned novice you piece of shit.”

Luthien.” Damien’s voice sounded from outside the door’s entrance. “The Magi Council wishes to speak with you.” He wore his usual attire of ripped black jeans, work black leather boots, a t-shirt that boasted the logo for some metal band and a rather worn leather jacket. His short black hair was slicked back away from a devastatingly handsome face. His eyes were just as red as his brothers, but as they locked onto Abaddon’s, she saw a bit of kindness in their depths. It was mirrored when he picked up Valerian’s discarded shirt from the floor and draped it over her shoulders. The fabric fell over her enough to cover the bits she wouldn’t want to be made public.

I will make sure Abaddon gets to the Council Chambers.”

Whatever retort the Elder Vampire may have bit out was forgotten. Luthien reached into the pocket of his ever perfect suit jacket and removed the black pearl he kept hidden there. “Now that your darling lover boy is dead, I doubt I’ll need this. Then again, I may just keep it as a token of his demise.” The pearl was slipped back into his pocket and he disappeared out through the door they had come in just moments before.

The Magi Warriors followed behind Luthien, leaving Damien and one other Magi behind.

That pearl is a key to unlocking a portion of Valerian’s power.”

Abaddon glanced towards Damien. “What are you talking about? He’s dead, Damien. I don’t think unlocking his power would do him much good now.”

Come on, Abaddon, I thought you were smarter than that.”

Her eyes narrowed, but before she could comment, the Vampire continued.

What is Valerian?”

Besides a Shadow Mage?”

He nodded faintly.

Seelie Fey. I thought that was common knowledge.”

Not to the Council nor to my brother.”

Then how do you know?”

Damien smiled, revealing a flash of fang. Something in his eyes made the thoughts click into place for Abaddon.

You’re working with Valerian.”

Yes.”

Why?”

You mean beside the fact that my brother is a pompous ass?”

Abaddon snorted in lieu of laughter. “Yeah, besides that.”

He doesn’t belong on the seat of power for the Court. He is out for himself, Abaddon, no one else.”

And what about you, Damien?”

I don’t want to rule the Court if that’s what you’re thinking.” He sighed briefly. “We don’t have much time. The portal will close shortly, but let’s just say that I had loved someone once who had belonged to the Dragon Stone Coven. My brother set the wheels in motion for the Inquisition. I owe him and the Magi Council for what they did.” He noticed her glance over to the remaining Magi Warrior. “Don’t worry about him repeating anything. He is one of my servants and loyal only to me. He works for the Council secondary.” Damien turned his attention down to Valerian’s crumpled body. Already he could see the wounds beginning to heal, but he wasn’t sure if Abaddon could. “My brother does not know that Valerian is Fey and therefore his gun was loaded with lead, not iron.”

Before she could process the information that Valerian was still alive, Damien grabbed her arm. “Now we must go. In order to take both my brother and the Council down, we need to remain silent about Valerian. Let the Council and Luthien think he is dead. He will find you, Abaddon. He will come for you.”

With one last glance to Valerian, Abaddon let herself be pulled through the portal.

Kinta Sarrai
Star Wars RPG Moderator
Star Wars RPG Moderator

Female 58

Character Sheet
Other Characters:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:25 pm

The shadows hovered over their fallen master, wispy hands pulling at his heavy limbs. The wounds were beginning to heal, and the pool of ebony blood beneath him slowly disappeared. Valerian groaned as the world came flooding back to him; flashes of his tryst blinked wildly in his mind. His muscles contracted and relaxed as he struggled to roust his aching body. The haze swirling above him helped pull the weakened mage onto his feet and into a nearby chair. He could feel the shadows brush against him like a cool breeze.

Damien had delivered Abaddon to Luthien as he had been ordered to do. While he felt pity for the shadow mage, her dire circumstances were of no interest to him - not when there was work to be done.

Luthien dragged Abaddon into his private room, closing the door behind them. A beautiful woman slowly rose from her chair, an unhappy look on her face as she quietly regarded Abaddon. “What is she doing here?” her question was directed at Luthien, but she kept her heavily made up eyes focused on Abaddon.

“I need to keep an eye on this one,” he roughly tossed her to the floor, “Now that she has proven so unreliable.” He pulled the empty gun from his waistband and placed it atop a dresser. “You don’t mind, do you love?” his eyebrows arched slightly.

The woman shrugged, “I suppose not.” She smiled, revealing two tiny fangs, “She’ll come in handy if I ever need a mid afternoon snack.”

Luthien snorted, “She’s not food, Lilith.” He turned and removed his suit jacket, hanging it carefully over the back of the chair. “No, she’s our newest bargaining chip.”

Lilith tilted her head to the side, “How so?”

“With Valerian dead, she is the last remaining shadow mage, and I suspect, a very precious commodity to the Magi Council.”

“What do you plan on doing with her?” Lilith approached Luthien, wrapping her long arms around her lover’s shoulders.

His smile was wicked, but he did not respond out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top